PLACED TO PERFECTION
Situated on the gentle slopes of the Helderberg Mountain, surrounded by farmlands and wide open skies, it is hard to believe that Helderberg Village is mere minutes from Somerset West’s major shopping malls and amenities.
This tranquil location is perfectly positioned for the Cape’s beautiful beaches, winelands, and major highways – making it easy for friends and family to drop by or, indeed, for you to visit them.
- Within easy reach of beaches at Strand and Gordon’s Bay
- On the doorstep of numerous wine estates
- 30 minutes from Cape Town
- 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- Coming from Cape Town along the N2 highway, take exit 43 (R44 Broadway Boulevard)
- Turn left onto R44 / Broadway Boulevard towards Stellenbosch
- Pass Lord Charles Hotel on left hand side
- After 2.5 km turn left into Beaulles (Beaulie) Crescent
- Then right into Bakkerskloof Rd
- See Helderberg Village Security Point in Bakkerskloof Rd