PURE PEACE OF MIND
At Helderberg Village, we understand that personal security is key to one's peace of mind.
The estate has comprehensive security arrangements in place to ensure the safety of our residents at all times. As a result, homes here really are ‘lock-up-and-go’ – and a peaceful night’s sleep is par for the course.
- 24-Hour Armed Response and Medical Team on-site
- An on-site control room
- Electrified perimeter security fence monitored by 109 top of the range security cameras linked to the on-site control room
- Intruder alarm system installed in every house and monitored by the on-site control room
- Controlled entrance with boom where all visitors are screened and signed in
- A centralised panic/alarm system
- Village security arrangements when residents go on holiday provide a true lock-up-and-go lifestyle
- Real-time monitored CCTV
- Fully equipped fire fighting vehicle for first line response, hydrants and fire boxes are positioned throughout the village
- Close co-operation and communications with the local neighbourhood watch, community police forums and SAPS - Somerset West