THE PERFECT BALANCE OF LUXURY AND LIFESTYLE
Like the region's finest wines, Helderberg Village just keeps on improving with age...
The first luxury homes were built in 1987, and this gracious estate is intent on upholding its reputation as the best retirement address in the country. Our extensive facilities have recently received a major facelift, taking the Village well into the 21st century – and once again, raising the bar in retirement living.
- Situated on the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain, with stunning views
- On the doorstep of the Cape Winelands, and Strand’s Blue Flag beaches
- 20 Minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- Luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes with varying views and layouts
- Tranquil dams and 9km of walking paths
- First-class Health Care Centre (Frail Care, Sub-Acute and Dementia facility)
- Superb, newly revamped facilities including: 9-hole golf course, croquet lawn, bowling greens, swimming pools, tennis courts and restaurant
- Modern clubhouse, art studio, pottery studio, library, hair salon and gym
- Numerous clubs, societies and off-site day trips
- 24-hour security and access control systems
- Established in 1987, providing total financial security