Benefits covered by the monthly levy include:
- Maintenance of the exterior of your home;
- Building insurance;
- Emergency response;
- Domestic and laundry services;
- Garden services (Villagers are responsible for their own privately designed flower beds);
- Refuse and recycling collection;
- Postal services;
- Free Wi-Fi in the communal buildings;
- Hi-speed Fibre optic network connected to every home (you pay your service provider for data); and
- Use and maintenance of the communal buildings, grounds and services, i.e. clubhouse; security; sporting facilities; swimming pools and dams, etc.
Future levy expectations
- The levy is apportioned across the entire Village.
- The levy is also subsidised by a 25% plough back of the nett enhanced value on the resale of cottages, which contributes towards a Capital Contribution Levy Fund, coupled with a generous contribution from running the Sales Office internally.