Pure Peace Of Mind
At Helderberg Village, we understand that personal security is key to one's peace of mind.
The estate has comprehensive security arrangements in place to ensure the safety of our residents at all times. As a result, homes here really are ‘lock-up-and-go’ – and a peaceful night’s sleep is par for the course.
- 24-Hour Armed Response and Medical Team on-site
- A state of the art on-site control room that is fully manned 24 hours a day
- Electrified perimeter security fence monitored by 130 top of the range intelligent security cameras linked to the on-site control room
- Intruder, panic and smoke alarm system installed in every house and monitored by the on-site control room
- Controlled access and visitor management system where all visitors are screened and verified before access is granted
- Village security arrangements that provides a true lock-up-and-go lifestyle when residents go on holiday
- Real-time monitored CCTV
- Fully equipped fire fighting vehicle for first line response, hydrants and fire boxes are strategically positioned throughout the village
- Close co-operation and communications with the local neighbourhood watch, community police forums and SAPS - Somerset West